Comments submitted will be summarized as part of a larger research report that Responsive Management submits to the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission. Though you may use your real name when posting a comment, no comment in the final report will be associated with your name or identify you in any way. To comment, simply enter your “Name” (or “Anonymous”) then click “Comment as Guest”. You do not have to enter an email address or URL to post. If you want to send a comment confidentially to Responsive Management instead of posting in the forum, please click on the "Contact" link above. Finally, for optimal interaction, we highly recommend accessing the forum from a desktop or laptop computer.
We would like to encourage productive discussion in the forum. Here are a few reminders before posting:
- Before you post, please take a few minutes to read what other people are saying.
- Be respectful of opinions and beliefs different from your own. When you disagree, challenge the idea, not the person.
- Consider what others are saying even when you disagree with what is being said.
- Do not dominate the conversation with excessive posts.
- Consider quoting from the post to which you are responding.
- Be as specific as possible to encourage further discussion of your point.
- Please do not use profanity. Comments containing profanity will be removed.
- Consider drafting your comments in Microsoft Word or another application before posting in the forum. This will give you the chance to consider your ideas and avoid accidentally submitting an unfinished comment.
- This site is maintained and managed by Responsive Management staff. Questions on seasons, licenses, or regulations should be directed to the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission.